• Designing, installing, maintaining and supporting LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures, operating systems & networking infrastructure applications.
• Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems&Itisaluna Users.
• Creates and maintains network documentation,maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures.
• well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches; network security devices network management systems, multiple SW/HW platforms & operating systems
• In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications, network hardware such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways and firewalls; solid understanding of Cisco design models and architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
• Duties involve among others, management of local and wide area network, projects, and installation of new devices, system and on-going maintenance of infrastructure.
• Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
• Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.
• In depth knowledge of various Microsoft operating systems, business applications and servers, such as windows 2003 or 2008, Microsoft ISA Server, Microsoft exchange server.
• Very good knowledge with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat linux, Solaris, Ubuntu.
• Ability to design IT solutions to fit dynamic medium to large business needs.
• Knowledge of and experience with multiple hardware and software products from multiple vendors such as IBM, HP, EMC, VMWare, Symantec, etc.
• Cisco Certifications, Microsoft System engineering certifications, Linux based operating systems Certifications, HW certifications of major server platforms is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
List of Equipment/ technologies the person should be familiar with or will have to utilize while performing job tasks:
1. Cisco routers (28XX, 38XX, 72xx, 76XX) edge routers
2. Cisco Switches (29XX, 35XX, 45XX, 65XX)
3. Firewalls, Security appliances and network management systems
4. VoIP applications, Cisco Telephony
5. Routing & switching technologies & protocols
6. Dell / HP / Sun Microsystems Servers
7. Microsoft Operating systems networking, security & application systems
Linux operating systems, and linux based telecom environment applications